There are more ways to transfer your photos. One of them is to use Facebook’s Data Downloader Utility. Folow the steps and you are ready to have your pictures on G+
1. Log in to your Facebook account and go to Account and choose Account Settings.
2. Go down to Download Your Information. Click on Learn More.
3. This will give you option to download information from Facebook. So, Click Download.
4. All your data will then be gathered by this utility and will send you a email with a Zip File. Click Download when a pop up box appears.
5. Once you see the Request My Download box, click on the Okay button.
6. Download will then start, and you’ll see a Security Box saying “Pending”
7. Once data are ready, you’ll receive an email with the link to the zipped file.
8. Download the zip file, extract it and open the Photos folder
9. Then move your photos to a convenient location on your hard drive or any storage device you wanted it to be moved.
When using Facebook Utility, take note that it might take hours/days to download depending on your data. If you have a large photo library, you can try and use other means such as Pick and Zip or Photograbber, these works on Windows and Mac OS computers.
So, you have your photos on your hard drive, how do you transfer them to Google+? Here’s how:
1. Log into your Google+ account and click on Profile >> Photos and click on Upload New Photos.
2. Then click on Upload New Photos.
3. Drag and drop your photos to Google + or upload multiple photos at once.
4. Now just edit, tag and share your photos with friends and colleagues.
Was it hard?