I am NOT the developer of this application, I just help information to spread.
1. Download Super One Click Root 1.5.5 ShortFuse*
2. Enable Debugging (Settings > Applications > Development)
3. Connect your Android phone to PC with data cable
4. DO NOT MOUNT SD CARD
5. Open Super One Click Root Application, and press ROOT
6. Wait until it is finished
7. Open the menu, and if you see Superuser App, it means everything is OK and it is Rooted, if not, turn OFF and ON and check again.
8. If its not successful, repeat 5. and 6.
9. For un-rooting, repeat 5. and 6., but press UNROOT
*The program requires Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0+